This document contains frequently asked questions that arise when using the Google Local Services data source. You can quickly navigate to a particular FAQ by using the table of contents below.
What makes this connector different from getting my Local Service Campaigns via Google Ads?
The data we get from the Google Local Services API is Account and Leads data only. Whereas the data that is in Google Ads for Local Campaigns is more robust campaign performance information.
Is there a specific access level for Google Local Service?
Yes, the account connecting must be a Manager Account rather than an individual account. </>
What if I need data from Google Local Services that TapClicks doesn’t quite support?
There are a few ways to approach this situation.
1] Create a Smart Connector to bring data into your dashboard.
- This will allow you to get to your data fast.
- This path could be used in the long term.
- Or you can use this path while waiting for an enhancement to the Google Local Services connector.
2] Submit a request to the product team to evaluate bringing this data into the Instant On connector.
- Make sure to include report extract examples so that we can review exactly the dimensions and metrics you’re looking for in your dashboard.
- If you need help with this process, feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What data can I assign to my Tap Client from this data source?
Level 1 - Account
Level 2 - None