This document contains frequently asked questions that arise when using the Apple Search Ads data source. You can quickly navigate to a particular FAQ by using the table of contents below.
What does TTR stand for?
What if I need data from Apple Search Ads that TapClicks doesn’t quite support?
There are a few ways to approach this situation.
1] Create a Smart Connector to bring data into your dashboard.
- This will allow you to get to your data fast.
- This path could be used in the long term.
- Or you can use this path while waiting for an enhancement to the Apple Search Ads connector.
2] Review if the data you need can be accessed through On Demand Widgets.
- Similar to the Smart Connector option above, this will allow you to get to your data fast.
- This path has some limitations on which TapClicks features can be applied to the data set. For example, you cannot currently use Channels with on-demand data sets.
3] Submit a request to the product team to evaluate bringing this data in through an Instant On Connector.
- Make sure to include report extract examples so that we can review the exact dimensions and metrics you’re looking for in your dashboard.
- If you need help with this process, feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager or email@example.com.
If you need additional information from Apple Search Ads, please reach out to your Apple Search Ads representative. The Apple Search Ads team can expose additional data sets that may meet your needs. If necessary, the Apple Search Ads team will work with TapClicks to evaluate your options.
If you have additional questions about this process, feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Representative or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What fields are available for this data source?
After you connect a data source to TapClicks, you can use that data in your reports. These fields are organized into groups of similar types of data called Data Views. You can view all fields and data views for a given data source in the connector library. For Apple Search Ads, you will find a list of all dimensions and metrics available for use in TapClicks, organized by data view, here: Apple Search Ads.
What data can I assign to my Tap client from this data source?
Level 1 Client
Level 2 - Campaign