What are Orders?
Orders (campaigns) correspond to the overall specific purchase that your customer is making. It typically includes things like Campaign Names, Campaign dates and is associated with the customer or advertiser that is making the purchase. Orders can also have other attributes (features and fields) as configured in your system. The sales team will use it the most to create and maintain Orders.
There are multiple ways of getting your order data. You can connect other companies or applications like Salesforce. Your sales team will be entering the order data there and TapClicks can establish a connection with Salesforce and pull the data from there and report on it. This will prevent any duplication of data and confusion arising from it.
How to create Orders in TapClicks
- Log in to TapClicks platform and
- Click Orders and Create New Orders in the left pane
- On the Create New Order screen, fill in Order Details, Campaign Details, Financial Overview
- Upload files if you want to attach Contract or Creative Content and click Create Order
- Your recently created order will appear on the Orders screen. You can check all the details for the orders