TapOrders Client Status types
In the clients' section of the dashboard we created four statuses that allow you to mark where in the process the client is. These statuses are
You will notice that there is still no option to delete; this is to allow you to maintain a history for the client and allow you to audit.
- Customer is created and has NEVER had an order created
- Is considered pending save of an order to be marked active.
- Use Case: Customers have not been mapped in TapReports/TapAnalytics, but still have orders assigned to them.
- Users will not yet have any access to the TapClicks dashboard
- System increments status from Presale to Active as soon as first order is saved for that client
- The inactive status will be set automatically when Customer is deleted
- Denotes the client is no longer advertising with the agency/publisher
- Customer is never removed from the Orders – Inactive clients are available in the client dropdown for new orders. Creating a new order will move the status of this client back to Active
- Billing uniqueness is still maintained while this client is in the system
- Denotes “deletion” of the client record
- User will no longer appear in any dropdowns for creating new orders
- User’s previous activity will still appear on reports in Orders/Workflow
- Terminated users are tracked in the user list for agency users. We post-append “- Terminated” to the user name to make it clear. (“[UserName] – Terminated”)
- Billing Id and Uniqueness constraints no longer apply (we append a key to indicate this billing id belongs to a terminated client
- Cannot view as client
- Only Super Admins and Business Unit Admins can see Terminated Clients in Users List