What is widget annotation?
This feature allows you to mark the data within widgets on your dashboards to help further tell the story about the data.
How do I annotate my widgets?
- Navigate to the widget you want to annotate
- Click on the three dots in the top right of the widget
- Click Annotate widget
- Click into the text box and make the annotation you want
- If you want to customize this annotation to a specific client or client group, you can select the show for who dropdown
- Click the checkmark to Save
The saved annotation will appear and there will be a new text box for you to add another if you want. Upon closing you will notice two things on your widget. Circles will show on the dates selected and a paper icon in the top right corner of the widget. You can click on either to view the annotation