How to report using Grid Widgets
These are options that allow you to control how the grids you build get handled in the exports.
- Sort data by – This allows you to control what metrics or field the widget uses to sort the data rows
- Order data by – Allows you to control whether the values get sorted from A-Z, Z-A, smallest to largest, or largest to smallest
- Number of records to show – Allows you to control how many rows will show in the export. Note you can set this to be different than what displays in the dashboard itself
How to flip Rows & Columns in Grid Widgets
- Go to a grid widget and click Edit.
- Go to the Style tab on the Edit Widget pane.
- Select the Flip rows to columns checkbox.
- You will notice that the rows are now flipped to columns.
Troubleshooting Grid Widgets
- With Flip rows to columns, the first group by metric is displayed as columns.
- With Flip rows to columns, the number of records to display fields will control the number of columns (instead of the number of rows) to display at the dashboard level.