How do I manage currency symbols in TapClicks?
You can configure the currency displayed in TapClicks on the Preferences page under Admin Settings section in Administration on the sidebar.
To find your currency preferences:
- In the left sidebar, find Administration
- Scroll down to Admin Settings
- Click on the Preferences option
- Choose Application under the available headers
- Select your desired currency to show using the Display Currency dropdown
What is "No Currency symbol" option?
We have added a No Currency Symbol option when currency is displayed throughout the platform. This means if you have global clients, then you now have the option to not display a currency symbol.
- Go to Administration Preferences
- Navigate to the Application tab.
- For the Display currency field, select “No Currency Symbol” in the bottom of the dropdown
What happens once the No Currency Symbol is set?
The places in the platform where we typically display the currency symbol along with the value will now simply display the value with no currency symbol pre-pretended. These are places like the Data Source Overview pages, Channel Overview, Channel drill-down pages and widgets on dashboards.
Additionally, any exports from the platform, such as Quick Report, Reports Scheduler and dashboards exports will reflect the no currency symbol set.
Does TapClicks round decimal points for currencies?
In the event that you have currency values that run longer than 2 decimals points, the Smart Connector will ensure that every decimal point is pulled in and stored.
Though two decimal places will be displayed, the full decimal value will be stored by TapClicks so your analysis remains as accurate as possible.