What is Manage Assignments?
This feature is only available to Super Admins.
Manage Assignments feature enables larger or more complex companies to bulk-assign clients by defining details in a spreadsheet and then uploading that spreadsheet to TapClicks. By doing this, a Super Admin can assign multiple client records at one time.
Where to find Manage Assignments
Find the Manage assignments link in the bottom right corner of the on the Manage Data Sources screen (where you connect and manage Data Sources), next to the Update your dashboard button.
Only Super Admins can use this feature. Check your User status if you can't find the Manage Assigning link.
How to use Manage Assignments to bulk map
Note: Connect your Data Source in the dashboard and create your clients in TapClicks before you try to upload your bulk map document. If you don't connect the Data Source, you will not see it appear in the dropdown. They need to exist in the dashboard before assigning them.
- On the left side nav, click on Data Sources
- Then select Data Sources Overview
- Find the Manage Assignments link at the bottom of the Data Sources Overview page
- Select the Data Source you want to map from the dropdown
- Click Download - This will provide you with an import template to use to build your import file.
- Once the file is done downloading open it on your computer.
- We recommend freezing the first three rows (the headers) and then sort or filter by unmapped advertisers, campaigns, pages, etc. This will make it easier for you to see what is unmapped.
- Add the client names to the corresponding Advertisers, Campaigns, Pages,.
- Remove any filters or sorting options you may have added to the file.
- Save or download to .csv
- Return to the dashboard
- Click Choose File to browse for the Assigning File you just saved
- Click Upload
- You will get a success or failure status. Go back to the Manage Data Sources page to double-check if the assigning went through.
- Click Update your dashboard and you’re done!