How to reset Moz Access ID
To keep Moz data flowing to your reports and dashboards seamlessly, you will need to provide your own credentials for this integration within TapReports and TapAnalytics.
If you already have a Moz account, we've outlined the process to enter your own credentials below and created a short video walking you through it:
- Log into your Moz account.
- Go to http://moz.com/products/api/keys, read and then check the box to accept the terms of service.
- Click "Generate Secret Key" to generate both an Access ID and a Secret Key.
- Log into your TapClicks instance and go to “Manage Data Sources."
- Click on the Moz service.
- Add your new credentials.
- Save the settings and you are set!
If you don't have a Moz account, you can create one for free at https://moz.com/community/join and then follow the above steps to update your credentials.
None of the historical data will be lost in this process.
Can I get keyword level data through Moz?
The Mozscape API does not currently allow us to retrieve keyword-level data when we call the API to get the reports