What are the TapClicks Libraries?
There are three TapClicks libraries: Dashboard, Section and Widget. The libraries are where you can save a collection of your predefined Dashboards, Sections or Widgets. Adding them to to a library enables others to use them as well.
Where do I find the TapClicks Libraries?
In the Administration section on the left side menu in Classic TapClicks.
Is Sunday the first day of the week?
Yes. When grouping by weeks in dashboards, the system will use Sunday as the first day of the week.
A week period is defined by activity between Sunday and the following Saturday.
What is the TapClicks support email?
How can I report an issue?
Click on the "?" icon. Click Technical Support. Click Create New Ticket. This opens a new support ticket.
What information do I provide when opening a support ticket?
- Provide a brief description of the issue
- Provide the Dashboard URL that you are using (e.g., email@example.com)
- Indicate the service that is affected (e.g., Google Adwords, Facebook Ads)
- Indicate the name of the campaign, if there is one
- Provide the date range in question
- If the issue is data discrepancy, please include a screenshot of the data, in the same date range and in the original service’s platform.
- Provide step-by-step instructions on how to replicate the issue.