This document contains frequently asked questions that arise when using the CallSource data source. You can quickly navigate to a particular FAQ by using the table of contents below.
What if I need data from CallSource that TapClicks doesn’t quite support?
There are a few ways to approach this situation.
1] Create a Smart Connector to bring data into your dashboard.
- This will allow you to get to your data fast.
- This path could be used in the long term.
- Or you can use this path while waiting for an enhancement to the CallSource connector.
2] Submit a request to the product team to evaluate bringing this data into the Instant On connector.
- Make sure to include report extract examples so that we can review exactly the dimensions and metrics you’re looking for in your dashboard.
- If you need help with this process, feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What fields are available for this data source?
After you connect a data source to TapClicks, you can use that data in your reports. These fields are organized into groups of similar types of data called Data Views.
CallSource, you will find a list of all dimensions and fields available for use in TapClicks, organized by data view, here: CallSource.
What data can I assign to my Tap Client from this data source?
Level 1 - Customer
Level 2 - Campaign