This document contains frequently asked questions that arise when using the Semrush Domains data source. You can quickly navigate to a particular FAQ by using the table of contents below.
What if I need data from Semrush Domains that TapClicks doesn’t quite support?
There are a few ways to approach this situation.
1] Create a Smart Connector to bring data into your dashboard.
- This will allow you to get to your data fast.
- This path could be used in the long term.
- Or you can use this path while waiting for an enhancement to the Semrush Domains connector.
2] Submit a request to the product team to evaluate bringing this data into the Instant On connector.
- Make sure to include report extract examples so that we can review exactly the dimensions and metrics you’re looking for in your dashboard.
- If you need help with this process, feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager or email@example.com.
What fields are available for this data source?
After you connect a data source to TapClicks, you can use that data in your reports. These fields are organized into groups of similar types of data called Data Views. You can view all fields and data views for a given data source in the Connector Marketplace.
For Semrush Domains, you will find a list of all dimensions and metrics available for use in TapClicks, organized by data view, here: Semrush Domains metrics in the Connector Marketplace.
What data can I assign to my Tap Client from this data source?
This is a non-standard data source. You input the URLs you want to track data against directly against your TapClicks client records. For more information , please refer to the Semrush Domains Support Guide.
Level 1 - URL