The Smart Connector Marketplace provides templates that make it easier than ever to create smart connectors. TapClicks, working with data source vendors, is creating templates that allow you to easily install connectors with the optimum settings to access your desired data source.
TapClicks is continually adding new templates to the Marketplace, making more and more data sources easily accessible through Smart Connector templates.
How to Use a Smart Connector Template
To use a Smart Connector template:
- Log in to TapClicks and click Manage Data Sources in the left pane.
- Click Smart Connections Marketplace.
- Select a smart connector template, such as Salesforce Campaigns (shown below), to install it:
A confirmation message appears.
- Click Confirm to complete the installation.
A Smart Connector is created for you, and the Edit Salesforce Campaigns screen opens, showing you the fields set in your new smart connector.
The fields set on this screen are intended to provide you the optimum analytics data for your data source. The Manage Connection section includes the Delivery type field, which indicates where the Smart Connector will look for the data.
- You need to ensure that you have a hosting location for the Delivery type specified under Manage Connection.
For example, if the Delivery type field on the Edit screen is set to FTP, you will still need to ensure that the FTP site has a file on it with headers that match the fields specified under Data Fields.