This document contains frequently asked questions that arise when using the Nativo (For Publishers) data source. You can quickly navigate to a particular FAQ by using the table of contents below.
What account type do I need in order to connect to Nativo (For Publishers)?
This API is specific for Publisher/Media Clients. If you need access to another data set from Nativo, please submit a request to our Product team, here.
What fields does my account need access to in order to connect to Nativo (For Publishers)?
In order to connect Nativo (For Publishers), your Nativo account must include the following fields:
What if I need data from Nativo (For Publishers) that TapClicks doesn’t quite support?
There are a few ways to approach this situation.
1] Create a Smart Connector to bring data into your dashboard.
- This will allow you to get to your data fast.
- This path could be used in the long term.
- Or you can use this path while waiting for an enhancement to the Nativo (For Publishers)connector.
2] Submit a request to the product team to evaluate bringing this data into the Instant On connector.
- Make sure to include report extract examples so that we can review exactly the dimensions and metrics you’re looking for in your dashboard.
- If you need help with this process, feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What fields are available for this data source?
After you connect a data source to TapClicks, you can use that data in your reports. These fields are organized into groups of similar types of data called Data Views.
For Nativo (For Publishers), you will find a list of all dimensions and fields available for use in TapClicks, organized by data view, here: Nativo (for Publishers).
What data can I assign to my Tap Client from this data source?
Level 1 - Profile
Level 2 - Campaigns