This document contains frequently asked questions that arise when using the CallTrackingMetrics data source. You can quickly navigate to a particular FAQ by using the table of contents below.
Where do I find my API Key and Secret Key?
Log into your CallTrackingMetrics account.
Click on Settings in the top right-hand corner.
Click API Integration in the left navigation.
Click on the enable API Access button.
This will generate an Access Key.
Click show Secret Key to view the actual secret key.
How long will my CallTrackingMetrics call recording be available in my dashboard?
CallTrackingMetrics call recordings are available for a small window of time, approximately 30 minutes. If you find that the recording will no longer play or if the link no longer works, try reloading the page. This will refresh the access time for the recording.
What if I need data from CallTrackingMetrics that TapClicks doesn’t quite support?
There are a few ways to approach this situation.
1] Create a Smart Connector to bring data into your dashboard.
- This will allow you to get to your data fast.
- This path could be used in the long term.
- Or you can use this path while waiting for an enhancement to the CallTrackingMetrics connector.
2] Submit a request to the product team to evaluate bringing this data into the Instant On connector.
- Make sure to include report extract examples so that we can review exactly the dimensions and metrics you’re looking for in your dashboard.
- If you need help with this process, feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What fields are available for this data source?
After you connect a data source to TapClicks, you can use that data in your reports. These fields are organized into groups of similar types of data called Data Views.
For CallTrackingMetrics, you will find a list of all dimensions and fields available for use in TapClicks, organized by data view, here: CallTrackingMetrics.
What data can I assign to my Tap Client from this data source?
Level 1 - Account
Level 2 - Tracking Number