Did Adobe Advertising Cloud used to be called TubeMogul?
Where do I find my Adobe Advertising Cloud Secret Key?
Follow these steps to access your account credentials within Adobe Advertising Cloud.
- Click on the drop-down menu as shown in the below image
- Select My Account
- The credentials will be in the grey box under Account Details
What if I need data from Adobe Cloud Advertising that TapClicks doesn't quite support?
There are a few ways to approach this situation.
1] Create a Smart Connector to bring data into your dashboard.
- This will allow you to get to your data fast.
- This path could be used in the long term.
- Or you can use this path while waiting for an enhancement to the Adobe Advertising Cloud connector.
2] Submit a request to the product team to evaluate bringing this data into the Instant On connector.
- Make sure to include report extract examples so that we can review exactly the dimensions and metrics you’re looking for in your dashboard.
- If you need help with this process, feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What fields are available for this data source?
After you connect a data source to TapClicks, you can use that data in your reports. These fields are organized into groups of similar types of data called Data Views.
For Adobe Advertising Cloud, you will find a list of all dimensions and fields available for use in TapClicks, organized by data view, here: Adobe Advertising Cloud.
What data can I assign to my Tap Client from this data source?
Level 1 - Advertiser
Level 2 - Campaign