This document contains frequently asked questions that arise when using the New Raven Ranking Tool
data source. You can quickly navigate to a particular FAQ by using the table of contents below.
I'm interested in accessing this data in my reports, how can I get started?
Reach out to your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org and we can work with you to access this information.
What if I need data from New Raven Rank Tracking that TapClicks doesn’t quite support?
There are a few ways to approach this situation.
1] Create a Smart Connector to bring data into your dashboard.
- This will allow you to get to your data fast.
- This path could be used in the long term.
- Or you can use this path while waiting for an enhancement to the New Raven Rank Tracker connector.
2] Submit a request to the product team to evaluate bringing this data into the Instant On connector.
- Make sure to include report extract examples so that we can review exactly the dimensions and metrics you’re looking for in your dashboard.
- If you need help with this process, feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager or email@example.com.
What fields are available for this data source?
After you connect a data source to TapClicks, you can use that data in your reports. These fields are organized into groups of similar types of data called Data Views.
For New Raven Rank Tracking, you will find a list of all dimensions and fields available for use in TapClicks, organized by data view, here: New Raven Rank Tracking.
What data can I assign my Tap Client from this data source?
Level 1 - Website