Our support team is standing by to help you with technical issues. Here's what you need to know about getting support with the platform.
How to Contact Support
Some users prefer to send emails and others like to submit a form. Either way, your request will be reviewed by our support team. You can email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with the necessary details provided below or click here to fill out a form describing what you need.
What to Include in a Support Request
Whether you submit your request via form or email, you'll want to include the following information:
- A short description of the issue
- The URL link to your TapClicks dashboard, which should look something like this: http://mycompany.tapclicks.com/client/dist/#/dash/842.
- Additional specific details such as a particular campaign name, dashboard, data source or date range when applicable.
- If you've already tried troubleshooting on your own, any steps you've taken to try to resolve the matter.
- Screenshots can be helpful too. Please include the entire browser window with the address bar (that shows the URL) at the top.
What you can expect from the TapClicks support team
After submitting your request, you'll get a meaningful initial response from the support team during the timeframe indicated by your Platform and Service Agreement.
In the case that your issue needs to be escalated to additional technical teams at TapClicks, you and your Customer Success Manager will receive updates every three days, at a minimum, depending on the severity of the reported issue. We will work diligently to communicate regularly and resolve your issue.