Before you begin:
This guide details the steps to change the crawling frequency when performing an SEO audit of your website. It assumes you have already set up the site audit and just want to change the crawling frequency.
Change the Crawling Frequency
1) Navigate to the The SEO & SEM Productivity Tools page and click the website whose crawl frequency you want to change.
2) At the top of that site's Overview page, click the Site Auditor tab.
3) At the top of the Site Auditor tab, click the Edit button.
4) Click Site Audit.
5) Click the Analysis Schedule dropdown arrow.
6) Select the new crawl schedule from the Analysis Schedule menu.
7) At the bottom of the page, click the Save button.