This document contains frequently asked questions that arise when using the Yext data source. You can quickly navigate to a particular FAQ by using the table of contents below.
Are there any special permissions or actions necessary in order to connect?
You gain access to your MWS Auth Token by modifying user permissions:
- Navigate to:
- Click on Visit Manage Your Apps under "Third Party Developer and Apps".
- Click on Authorize New developer.
- Fill in Developers Name: "TapClicks" and Developer ID: 969857645476.
- Select Amazon Sellers from the TapClicks "Manage services" Dashboard.
- Enter your "Username" and "Seller ID" as well as your "MWS Auth Token" provided by Amazon.
- Select a specific Sellers account and a client or end user with which to associate the account, and click update.
What fields (metrics) are available?
After you connect a data source to TapClicks, you can use that data in your reports. These fields are organized into groups of similar types of data called Data Views. You can view all fields and data views for a given data source in the Connector Marketplace. For Amazon Sellers, you will find a list of all dimensions and metrics available for use in TapClicks, organized by data view, here: Amazon Sellers in the Connector Marketplace.
What data can I assign to my Tap Client from this data source?
Level 1 - Amazon Sellers & Orders Marketplace
Level 2 - [none]