What are Quick Reports?
Quick Reports can be used when you receive urgent requests from your clients. This feature provides very basic summary of the Data Sources assigned to the client. Just log in, enter minimum details and pull your Report in a minute.
Create a Quick Report
- Click Reporting in the left pane and click Quick Reports
Quick Report screen appears
Select Client or Client Group from the dropdown
Choose a Date Range
Check the Compare to box if you want to compare the Data Range to another time series.
Select Report Cover/Backpage from the dropdown. These are custom branded pages you can create that are added as the first and last pages of the report. If you do not have any assigned option, default cover or backpage will be selected.
Select Data Profile from the dropdown if you have created and wish to use a Data Profile.
Select Report Content from the dropdown. You will have Data Sources, Channels, and Data Sources and Channels options. Quick Report will be generated as per your selection here.
Click Generate Report
Your Quick Report appears in the right pane
How to share Quick Reports
- Click the icon to expand the exporting options
2. Export options will appear
3. For sending the Quick Report directly to the client via email, select the topmost option.
Email report dialogue box appears. Enter the Recipient email address, message (optional) and click Send. Quick Report will be sent as a PDF attachment.
5. You can save the Quick Report in and send it later. To save, click the desired format
6. Select the desired location and save the report