This document contains frequently asked questions that arise when managing users in TapClicks. You can quickly navigate to a particular FAQ by using the table of contents below.
Why did TapClicks split clients out or users?
Why is the deletion option grayed out on some clients and client groups?
Why did TapClicks split clients out of users?
- So that you can manage all your clients in one place
- Since this is how we bill it, it's helpful to have them all in one place for you to review, add or delete.
- We also heard frequently that a client/customer could need multiple users to manage leads or reports
Why is the delete option grayed out on some clients and client groups?
Clients cannot be deleted when there is a user associated with that specific client. Client groups cannot be deleted under the following circumstances:
- There is an agent user in charge of that client group
- There is a report scheduler using that client group
- It is also apart of a group of client groups