This document contains frequently asked questions that arise when managing users in TapClicks. You can quickly navigate to a particular FAQ by using the table of contents below.
Why did TapClicks split clients out of users?
- So that you can manage all your clients in one place
- Since this is how we bill it, it's helpful to have them all in one place for you to review, add or delete.
- We also heard frequently that a client/customer could need multiple users to manage leads or reports
Why is the delete option grayed out on some clients and client groups?
Clients cannot be deleted when there is a user associated with that specific client. Client groups cannot be deleted under the following circumstances:
- There is an agent user in charge of that client group
- There is a report scheduler using that client group
- It is also apart of a group of client groups